12.17.2011

Cien's Introduction

'AY YO DOGS WHATUP

MYST, THROW ME A SICK BEAT, YO


MY NAME IS C-DOG
AND I GOT MY SWAG ON
YOU DON'T KNOW ME AND IT'S COO, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN?
SO MUCH SWAGGER CAN'T CONTAIN I MEAN HELL, I'M ONLY SIXTEEN
I'M INTO MADOKA AND SHIT
AND MY RHYMES ARE ALL SICK
I WRITE ORIGINAL SONGS FOR UTAU AND VOCALOID
ALL THE HATER'S HATIN'S OPINIONS ARE ALL VOID
I'VE BEEN CRUSHIN' YO CHILDHOOD WITH MY RUGRAT BABBIES, YO
YOU BE CRYIN FOR YOUR PAST BACK EVER SINCE YOU WERE AN EMBRYO
I EAT CHICKEN A LOT AND I FANCY COSPLAY TOO
YOU CAN'T TOUCH THIS BODY BITCHES CAUSE I GOT SOMEONE I B'LONG TO
RHYMING TOO AND TO WAS ACTUALLY REALLY LAME
BUT YOU STOP YOUR LITTLE SNICKERING BITCH YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

1 comment:

  1. COME ON! D:
    oh, and FIRST.
    as in VERY FIRST comment too. :D

    ReplyDelete